According to the Decree of the President of Turkmenistan the State Association ˝Turkmen atlary˝ (Turkmen horses) on April 21-24th of 2016 will hold the VIII international conference ˝Turkmen racer and art of world horse-breeding˝ and VI session of International Association of Akhalteke horse breeding as well as international exhibition-fair.
The conference includes following topics:
1. Praise of akhalteke horses in the prosperous epoch of the powerful state and ancient writing manuscripts;
2. Ways to improve the equestrian tourism, sports and national equestrian games in line with international requirements and international cooperation in this field;
3. Scientific bases and tasks of preserving the purity of the akhalteke breed;
4. Peculiarities of feeding, training and looking after akhalteke horses in accordance with veterinary demands;
5. The akhalteke breed and the world horse breeding, and the international cooperation in this sphere.
Expenses for participation in the conference (round-trip ticket, accommodation, meals) will be covered by the inviting party.
Note: Charges related with accommodation and food will be covered for the period of April 20-25th of 2016, air tickets should be an economy class. The payment for the excess of baggage will be paid by participants’ themselves. Please apply before deadline date.